Information about your statutory right to cancel
Your right to cancel
Under the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the contract was made. That means you can cancel before you have downloaded the product or we have delivered it to you.
Exception when you opt out
This provision applies to digital products which we deliver to you either:
- by allowing you to download; OR
- by our sending as an email attachment.
If you tick the box on our website to confirm acceptance of our contractual terms and conditions, you:
- confirm that you want us to deliver downloaded products or products we send to you as email attachments or some other open digital format, before the expiry of 14 days.
- accept that you will lose your right to cancel the contract.
- understand that your agreement is a term of the contract between us.
Last Updated 21st March 2020